Sunday, July 20, 2008

DRIVERS!!

Ok ...............so now for post number 2. My lovely wife an I recently took a trip through several mid-western states and I noticed more of what I call a growing epidemic in the country. From my title I am sure you can guess the subject of my frustration. Since this is obvious or should be I will try to make this post short. . . . . so here are a few items that in my opinion should be steadfast rules. 

1. The LEFT lane is for passing ONLY. (if you want to cruise use the frontage road or hang behind the pro already cruising the slowest in the right lane. 

2. Ladies, please put your makeup on at home if you are the driver on your commute. I understand you want to look your best but how good can you look swerving in  and out of lanes while you are applying mascara.  

3. For the love of all that is holy, people, the lines are painted on the road for a reason. If you cant color within the lines don't pick up the crayon. 

Now I could go on with more but I am skeptical that much good would come of it. I feel that the skill of driving will only continue to suffer with the many distractions we all have in our daily lives. Cell phones, Makeup, breakfast and other things we place priority over then the most important task at hand - DRIVING. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Preach on, Brother Vigo, preach on!