Sunday, August 3, 2008

Amazed

A little while ago while surfing the internet I came across a link that enables you to ask a question over the internet in real time to who knows. Being the skeptic I am at times I thought I would ask a difficult question to see what response I received. 

Now before I share the question and the answer I have to tell you that once you ask the question the program asks you if you would like to install it on your computer so you may ask questions to other random users in the world. So I don't know who or where the person who answered this question was but their answer made my day. 

My question was: 

Who is a true minority? 

The answer I received:

SMART PEOPLE


2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Can you post a link to the website?

Vigo said...

I will have to try to find it.