Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bumper Stickers

I live in a state where you can see almost anything on a bumper sticker, and since I have increased my driving latley I have noticed one in particular.

The sticker that has sparked some thought is "God Bless America". Now this isnt a new statement and the stickers I have seen have been very very old as well as new and fresh.

The spark of thought I had on this is, - well yes he did, he does, and will continue to do so but really why should he Bless America? With all that we are given it seems like every year WE screw it up and WE have to work harder to recognize those blessings. Also in the past WE have tried so hard to remove any religion from our country when the reason this country was founded was for the freedom to worship who when and where we please.

Luckily God if more forgiving of us then we are of others. If he wasnt I dont think things would be as nice sice we are continually turning our back on him.

Of course I have heard rumors that we are no longer a christian nation, so I had better get to studying the teachings of Muhammad. . . . . maybe I will see bumper stickers of "Muhammad Bless America".

No comments: