Friday, October 2, 2009

Blogs

So I have to admit this post is extremely hypocritical but I am going to post it anyway.

You see I “blog surf” daily and over the past year since I have started I have noticed that some people are good to update frequently and some very seldom update their blogs. The post becomes hypocritical because I am part of the latter. My reasons are solely based on the fact that I know very few read my blog and probably don’t miss it.

What I don’t like is the family blogs, the non rant blogs that very seldom get updated. If you have a blog that is about you, your family or what you do then by all means UPDATE at least weekly. Those of us who frequent your blog get tired of reading or seeing the same picture and or story on your blog for 3 months straight. We visit your blog on a regular basis because we want to know what you are doing. Obviously you want us to know because you opted to use this form of communication to let us know about your life. USE IT!

We are fine that you would rather us read about you vs. call you or visit but at least keep it updated. Even if you have nothing to report that you think is worthwhile, at a minimum you can post a picture.

So with that said . . . enjoy the wait for my next post :)

No comments: