Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why are we so . . . . . . Immigrant!

I recently heard that there was a group of ILLEGAL immigrants who were suing a rancher for stopping them from entering the United States illegally. They cite it was a violation of their civil rights.  


At first I thought . . naw . . that cant be then found the article and was astounded!


http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/


I can understand the need to treat everyone equally no matter what country they are from, what I cant understand is the increasing need for America to give rights and privileges to those who aren’t citizens and not bound by the same obligations the true citizens of this country are. 


As this trend continues we will see our rights slip away and our hard work handed out like halloween candy, to those who just show up on our doorstep.


I guess I will have to start looking for a doorstep to show up on my own for my families future. 

No comments: