Monday, December 15, 2008

Uncertain times & the holiday season

I don’t know about you but I am tired of all this talk about how crappy our economy is getting. I will admit its bad and will probably get worse before it gets better. The worst part about the economy tanking for me so far is the cancellation of some good TV shows. GRRRRR!

It seems they cancel them for any reason! – Seriously though, there are other economic issues that hit close to home for me.

I just hope that maybe for even a short time human kind can focus on the positive and be kind to others, be generous to those who are in need, and remember those who have done something kind for us in the past. We have it in us to be better and since we can’t seem to get it down the rest of the year; I hope that for one month we can mange it.

So with that said, Merry Christmas to all and, may you find happiness and kindness this holiday season.

No comments: