Friday, December 5, 2008

ZOMBIES ARE REAL!!!!!!


Well I never thought I would admit it but it’s true ~ ZOMBIES are real.

Before you dismiss that statement hear me out. First here is the Webster’s definition of zombies:

· 1 a:usually zombi a: the supernatural power that according to voodoo belief may enter into and reanimate a dead body
· b: a will-less and speechless human in the West Indies capable only of automatic movement who is held to have died and been supernaturally reanimated
· 2 a: a person held to resemble the so-called walking dead ; especially :
automaton
· b: a person markedly strange in appearance or behavior
· 3: a mixed drink made of several kinds of rum, liqueur, and fruit juice

Now for my explanation and reasoning on why I made my statement. My theory is based on definition 1b above. For some of you who have been following my blog, I am also incorporating my post about Sheeple as a basis as well.

You see, when Sheeple become so dependant on what others tell them to do they start to change and move into the ZOMBIE category. (Now I am not suggesting the start eating the brains of others- physically, it could be argued they contribute to the degradation and conversion of those with intellect into Sheeple though)

To me, Zombies are people who go about daily life as if they are dead. They contribute nothing to those around them and when you ask them a question or want an opinion all they do is grunt.

With mainstream media and the internet I can see more and more of these people walking around. My fear is that the majority will fall into this category more and more in the coming years. Individuality and personal thought is slipping away and we find it more interesting to know about what the movie stars are doing then how things will really impact us.

Unfortunately since they don’t eat others peoples brains it’s hard to clearly spot the Zombies from the Sheeple. There is no blood running down their chins or chunks of brain matter in their beards.

The best form of defense is protection, (not the gun kind), become involved, educate yourself on current issues and try to avoid non-essential information regurgitation. Because once you become a Zombie, it’s hard to go back.

No comments: