Friday, June 5, 2009

Attitude

For the past year I have had to try hard to maintain a positive attitude towards work and some of the situations I have been and are in.

I can honestly say that it has been extremely difficult and at times daunting. I think situations like this try ones values and in a way more of their true character shows.

While some may say this is a good thing, I think we don’t realize is that too much of this situation could cause someone to snap.

So those of you, who are close to me, don’t take it personally or freak out when this person snaps. I can feel it coming soon and who knows what will happen.

Right not the general attitude is “who cares about what happens all I KNOW is that my value system is antiquated and could be considered endangered. Unfortunately this endangered species will not go on the save list. Once discovered it will and is being squashed like a freaking roach. (Not the weed - kind of roach either, a cockroach!)

Today is a “To Hell” with society day.

No comments: